Meet Your Team
Dr. Poidmore says, “One of the greatest services that I can provide for patients is helping them improve and maintain their oral health. My goal is to provide each patient with the highest quality comprehensive periodontal care. The goal of achieving and maintaining oral health is very important so the patient can function, be comfortable, and be esthetically happy with their teeth for the rest of their life.”
After earing her degree in Biology from the University of San Diego, Dr. Poidmore wa s awareded her Doctor of Dental Surgery from Creighton University School of Dentistry. She received her Certificate of Periodontology from the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
She is a member of many organizations including the American Board of Periodontology, the American Association of Periodontists, the Arizona Association of Periodontists, the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Dental Association, the Arizona Dental Association and the Southern Arizona Dental Society.
When Dr. Poidmore spends time away from the office, she enjoys reading, running, golfing, playing tennis and spending time with her husband and two beautiful children.
- B.S.,Biology–University of San Diego
- D.D.S.–Creighton University School of Dentistry
- Certificate of Periodontology–University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- American Association of Periodontists
- Arizona Association of Periodontists
- Academy of Osseointegration.
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Society
Dr. Slivka says, “I enjoy creating a fun, friendly, and family atmosphere while providing the state-of-the-art in orthodontic therapy and dentofacial orthopedics. It’s the art of creating beautiful smiles and building lifelong relationships.”
After graduating from Ohio State University, Dr. Slivka received his Dental Degree from the College of Dentistry at Ohio State University. He received his Orthodontics Certificate from the New York University College of Dentistry. To keep abreast of cutting edge technology, he’s a member of the American Dental Association the American Association of Orthodontists, the Pacific Coast Society of Dentists and the American Board of Orthodontics.
Dr. Slivka says, “In my free time I enjoy reading, writing, sculpture, surfing, and other outdoor adventures like white water rafting.”
- B.S., Human Nutrition–The Ohio State University
- D.D.S.–College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University
- Orthodontics Certificate–New York University College of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Dentists
- American Board of Orthodontics
Dr. Ali says, “I like the hands-on aspect of my profession and the rewards that come with helping my patients by easing their discomfort. Dentistry gives me the opportunity to interact with so many people on a daily basis and to make a positive change in their health, confidence and well being. I always try to create a comforting environment by treating each of my patients like family!”
After graduating from University of Detroit Mercy, Dr. Ali received his Dental Degree from their School of Dentistry. He’s an active member of the International Implant Association. He also speaks Arabic.
Away from the office, Dr. enjoys hiking, Arabian horses and car racing.
- B.S., Biology–University of Detroit Mercy
- D.D.S.–University of Detroit Mercy
- International Implant Association
1360 W Irvington Rd Suite 180
Tucson, AZ 85746
|Monday||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|